- Fire Maul Tools is a firefighter owned company. We strive to have orders fulfilled and shipped out as soon as possible. We ask that our customers understand we still have shifts to cover. We expect to have in stock orders shipped out within 3-5 business days from order placement. Orders for TOOLS and CUSTOM HANDLES are made to order, please allow up to 10-15 business days for order fulfillment. You will receive a shipping confirmation with tracking information once your order has left our shop.
- Shipping rates are identified during check out. We include fees for packaging and insurance.
- Fire Maul® - We consider a purchase of a Fire Maul® an investment for life. Your tool will be free of any defects including both materials and workmanship. If you manage to break it, we will replace it!
- Custom Hickory Handles - Fire Maul Tools has created our own custom handles turned from the finest American Hickory. Paired with our patented Collar Shield system you have the toughest wood handle system on the market. Wood is a natural product and is considered a wearable item.
- FireWrap® Grip Kits - Our Patented grip system is the toughest customizable grip available. Made from industrial products engineered to handle some of the toughest conditions. Our kits are still considered a wearable item, damage from impact forces or sharp edges can still happen. Our kits come with extra Liquid Grip for reapplication and protection.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, you must contact us within 30 days of receiving your item for a full refund / exchange. Return or Exchange items must be in a usable / "like new" condition to be eligible. We understand our products are meant to be used, but can't accept any excessive use or damage on return items.
- Repackage the item as it was received. Take care to secure items in box from movement during shipping.
- Include a copy of original order confirmation / invoice. Write down brief description of why the item is being returned. Indicate if you would like a refund or exchange, include requested exchange item size/type.
- Send package to address listed on order confirmation / invoice. Be sure to insure your package and request tracking information. We are not responsible for items that become lost or damaged in transit.
How to return an item for repair:
Repackage item with all parts, including original handle. Take care to secure item in box from movement during shipping.
Include a copy of original order confirmation / invoice. Write down brief description of how item was damaged.
Send package to address listed on order confirmation / invoice. Insure your package and request tracking information. We are not responsible for items that become lost or damaged in transit.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- Shipping on repairs or exchanges are the responsibility of the customer. Shipping charges will be assessed before sending out your return item.
Fire Maul Tools
4223 West Lake St. Unit 302, Chicago, IL 60608.